How To Get Free SSL Certificates on Blogger Custom Domain Name?
How to get Free HTTPS or Get a Free SSL Certificate for Custom Domain Name?
First of all, if you are using blogger.com to publish your site, the default domain name will be yourdomainname.blogspot.com; in this case, you will get free HTTPS on your Blogspot domain. You can easy to set the HTTPS ON/OFF on the Blogger setting menu.
What if you're using your custom domain on Blogger.com? How to Get Free HTTPS?
Are you interested to get Free HTTPS for your Custom Domain Name on Blogger?
- Google Account
- Domain Registrar Account
- Cloudflare Account
Prepare your Google Account:
- Google Account to Login Blogger.com
- Create Your Blogger Account/Profile
- Create Your Free Blogger.com/Blogspot.com
Prepare your Domain Registrar Account:
- Login to your Domain Registrar Name Account
- Buy the Domain that you want to use (like, dot*org dot*com and etc)
- Connect your Blogspot.com with your Custom Domain Name
Prepare your Cloudflare Account:
- Login to your Cloudflare Account
- Add your site with the Custom Domain Name
- On the Tab SSL/TLS Settings, you can choose the Flexible Option to activate the Free HTTPS or SSL