Do You Want to be a blogger? Here the steps to do it
|Do You Want to be a blogger?|
Do You Want to be a blogger?
Find a Market
Write in your spare time
Write For Your Readers
Since website readers are different from book or newspaper readers, make sure you make an effort to capture their interest. Make sure your website entries can be "scanned". Can the reader grasp the point of your writing by reading it quickly? Do you have keywords in your writing?
Have you bolded or identified the most important side of your writing? Have you used examples that make it easier for readers to understand the writing? Use a variety of techniques to attract readers' interest.
Promote your website to attract readers:
- Submit the website address to the directory, or send the website entry link to social media, such as Digg, Twitter, and Facebook.
- Writing for other websites will make your name recognizable. If there are readers who like your writing on one website, he will look for other posts.
- Ensure that the website on which you upload your posts allows you to include names and links to individual websites in the posts.
- If the website is well-known, has lots of visitors, or has many followers, your website will also be popular. If you're lucky, and you create quality content, your free writing becomes a doorway for other writing work.
- Services like www.volunteerbloggers.com will help you find bloggers with similar interests.
- Make friends with other bloggers.
- Being an active member of the website commune and conferring on the website will help you build rapport with bloggers, possibly helping you find writing projects.
- Just follow Twitter accounts for popular websites or bloggers, join the community about websites, or comment on website posts about topics that you are good at.
- Ask for status on major websites. Websites that have many followers and are updated on a daily basis usually have a large number of staff or contributions. Ask questions about the availability of blogger status regardless of the editor or website personnel manager, and give links to individual websites and your writing on other websites when inquiring.
- Apply as a blogger on several sites that include independent writers, such as ProBlogger and FreelanceSwitch. You can use both sites for free; the important thing you do is create a profile and upload a writing sample.
- Make sure you show excellence. Also, show how the writings on your website show the direction of the whole website. Generally, independent authorship sites require you to upload writing samples.
Take advantage of the Community network to get referrals
Blogger colleagues are likely to be able to help you find a job, or provide you with info about other bloggers in need of writers. Networking in the world of websites is very useful. With networking, you can create small communes that can help you find a job as a writer.
Use Your Personal Blog for Work Reference
Some blogs that display a link to the "my work" page, contain information about the services you provide. In most cases, the link is really efficient. By visiting your website, clients can find out the strengths and market niches that you can fill. After it feels right, the client can hire you. Don't be shy about promoting yourself and your strengths on the website. Focus on promoting your strengths and writing style.
Write consistently on your blog
Write stably for similar sites whenever possible, to know what readers and website owners expect. By writing on a similar website, you can immediately focus on writing, not administration issues. You can even earn income too. Similarly, about blogger as a job. Thank you